Cattle Section Rules & Regulations
All entry fees must be enclosed with entries. Entry fees include compulsory insurance of 30 cents.
All attendees must follow all DHHS COVID guidelines.
For the 2021 Show - Cattle section, it is the owner's responsibility to ensure all workers connected to them are financial members of the Cohuna & District AP&H Society.
ENTRIES CLOSE WEDNESDAY 17th MARCH, 2021. All cattle events held on Saturday, 20th March, 2021.
CHIEF CATTLE STEWARD: Trent Storm
- Straw and milking machines provided for all exhibitors.
- Competition in breed classes is restricted to animals which are registered in their appropriate herd book or in the calf register in the appropriate Herd Association of Australia.
- Please include on entry the name of the animal.
- An inspector appointed by the appropriate Herd Association will examine the tattoo brands of all stock and if any animals are found to be incorrectly branded they will be disqualified.
- Age of cattle in both Dairy and Beef classes to date from the 30th June.
- Animals under one year and heifers are ineligible to compete in Senior Championships.
- ALL BULLS must be tethered with both halter and ring. All exhibits must be tethered and led into the ring for judging.
- All competitors enter at their own risk.
- After two (2) warnings for cattle not entering the ring on time, disqualification may occur.
- CHAMPION DAIRY COW OF THE SHOW will be judged at 12 noon following the Group Judging (if held).